Online RPG Dice Roller
Welcome to MOOSH.net's simple roleplaying dice roller. The utility can randomly generate multi-sided dice rolls commonly used in many RPG's. Most system mechanics are currently supported as well as odd choices such as d3 and the like.
- Enter a simple dice roll. E.g, 3D6.
- Mouse over results for detailed information.
- Choices can include multiple rolls: E.g., 3d10+2d12+19
- Use 'L' instead of D to drop the lowest value from the result. 4L6
- Limits: Only 100 rolls per iteration. For example: 100D6.
- Roll count and number of faces must both be positive.
Inspired by Kevin's interest in developing a WordPress Dice Roller Plugin and subsequently RPGP.org's Online Dice Roller, which offers far more functionality in a more visually pleasing manner than mine. The current implementation uses the xajax PHP Class LIbrary for standalone AJAX support.
Have a comment or feature request? Contact Me